Torres Vedras, Lisboa, Portugal
15400 - 22400 EUR Per annum
We are a group of companies that specializes in areas such as innovation, marketing, technology, and software development. We have offices in Copenhagen, Lisbon, and Toronto and two delivery centers in Portugal.
With prestigious clients across North America and Europe such as Delta Cafés, Viagens Abreu, FNAC, Sonae, MAKRO, Unilever, we develop and implement solutions that enable them to master the demands of a digital-based economy.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent software developers. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with candidates, employees, and clients.
To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You must have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to helping them find success in our company.
- Recruit software developers across multiple geographies;
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts;
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans;
- Lead employment branding initiatives;
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs;
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.);
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience;
- Assist in employee retention and development;
- Supervise recruiting personnel;
- Organize and/or attend career fairs or other events;
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement;
- Cooperate with our clients to find software developers that fit their needs and requirements.
- Experience recruiting software developers (valued);
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager;
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding;
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques;
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards;
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles;
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases;
- Excellent communicator;
- A leader and strategic thinker;
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources, or relevant field;
- Fluent in spoken and written English (we will value native speakers).
What we offer
- To be part of a multidisciplinary and motivated team;
- To be part of a growing international team;
- Base salary plus benefits according to experience.