21000 - 30800 EUR Per annum
We are a group of companies that specializes in areas such as innovation, marketing, technology, and software development. We have offices in Copenhagen, Lisbon, and Toronto and two delivery centers in Portugal.
With prestigious clients across North America and Europe, we develop and implement solutions that enable them to master the demands of a digital-based economy.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What we offer
- To be part of a multidisciplinary and motivated team
- Active role in the development of innovative projects
- Possibility of working remotely
- To be part of a growing international team
- Base salary plus benefits according to experience