14000 - 28000 EUR Per annum
We are a group of companies that specializes in areas such as innovation, marketing, technology, and software development. We have offices in Copenhagen, Lisbon, and Toronto and two delivery centers in Portugal.
With prestigious clients across North America and Europe such as Delta Cafés, Viagens Abreu, FNAC, Sonae, MAKRO, Unilever, we develop and implement solutions that enable them to master the demands of a digital-based economy.
We are growing our development team and looking for a quality-driven and committed Drupal Developer that will build innovative solutions to help our clients thrive. We love team players, and we offer the possibility of working remotely.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary development team where your focus will be developing PHP web-based solutions.
- Experience with Drupal;
- Experience with PHP;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with integrations using Webservices/REST API or SOAP;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS or SASS);
- Experience with JSON and XML;
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar framework
- Experience of 1 to 2 years in a similar role;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
What we offer
- To be part of a multidisciplinary and motivated team;
- Active role in the development of innovative projects;
- Possibility of working remotely
- To be part of a growing international team;
- Base salary plus benefits according to experience.